Dover Pages Complete!

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Dover section of my England Mini is now complete.
Light applause all around =)

No but seriously, I'm so happy to have this album at least started.
I haven't counted and really don't want to know, how many photos from my year in London, that have yet to be scrapbooked. (I'm guessing around 3-4,000...)
I'll get to them when I can get to them.
But believe me when I say, I sure am happy when I do!
This album is from Making Memories and I thought it was perfect for my random trampings about England. And below are all of the pages I made from just one of several day trips that we made. It's going to be a nice chunky album!

(Click to enlarge photos)









These last are a few of the newest pages.
I took this one and only photo of the reputed white cliffs of Dover. I have no idea where I read that page, but for some reason it stuck with me.

I wanted to play with texture on this page, so I used my border punches and several sheets and shades of white cardstock.

This last page, I played with fun citrus-y colors and some Studio Calico stickers. That green polka dot might be one of my most favorite papers, it's just such a great shade of green!

And just like that, it's done! Well, at least the portion from Dover is, and I'm very happy about that.

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!