All You Need is Love Layouts

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Hiya! I hope everyone is having the loveliest start to 2015. Personally, it's been a slow weird start for me. I feel like I lost a week there. I'm not quite sure what happened! It took me awhile to wrap my head around getting back into the swing of work (you know, the thing I'm paid to do!!!). And its taking me awhile to get back into the swing of scrapbooking and blogging. I've yet to make a page in 2015 but I think today just might be the day =)

Today is also the day when I share some of my latest Scrapbook Circle kit pages. I love love loved the All You Need is Love kit. It was black and white and awesome. I bought EVERYTHING. More patterned paper. Both add-ons (already sold out, so sorry!). And then made a big ol paper mess putting my pages together.
This page was up on the Scrapbook Circle blog this week. I share a tutorial about turning your hand drawn sketches into digital cuts for your Silhouette machine. You can read that post here.
I was also assigned the One Item Wonder challenge on the blog. Tessa asked me to work with the Pink Paislee Washi Shapes that were part of the main kit. That little book was full of awesomeness! I created the Tic-Tac-Toe boards with them and other scraps of paper. And then filled in the X's and O's using the hearts and dots in the little book as well as other hearts and shapes from the kit.
This is without a doubt one of my latest favorite pages. For me it's just so fun! Tessa shared it on the blog last week. You can read the post here.
I also made a new Mac page. I swear, I scrapbook about her every month. No problem with that, she's kind of my baby. I just never thought I'd have so many stories to share! She's one tiny cat with a big personality.
Later this month I have a process video about this page going up on the Scrapbook Circle blog. If those are you thing, be sure to check it out on the 25th!
But that's not all folks! I have 2 other layouts I made with this oh-so-fabulous kit. But I'll be posting about them here individually, since they won't be up on the Scrapbook Circle blog. Check back for that, won't ya?

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. The grids-within-grids idea is GENIUS! Wowza! All three of these layouts make my eyes ever so happy.

    ReplyDelete