2016 Books [No. 01/02]

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I love documenting the books that I read. I did this [last year and loved it] so much I did it again with my [June Elle's Studio kit]! It features two book related journaling tags.
9x12 has become my new favorite pocket page size. Visually, the dimensions are just so pleasing to my eyeballs. I like this grid. It just feels right!
I googled and found as high resolution images of the book covers, as possible. It's hard to find large enough files! But it's good that I only printed these at 3x4 size.
For this spread, I used two [journaling tags], the [Shine Bright stamp set], a [patriotic acrylic star] and a [puffy heart].
My favorite detail has to be this tiny book. I used the test print of my journaling to cut out little pages that I stapled together. I think the [stamp] is meant to be sunglasses, but hey they work as reading glasses too!! This whole card is glued to the outside of the pocket. I couldn't bear to cut down that heart!
The bright pops of blue just liven the page up. I'm lucky that that [blue journaling card] so closely matches the cover of The Happiness Project!
I have the back side of this layout to share with you next. It'll be up on the blog in a few days. But if you're interested in the [kit] specifically, jump on it ASAP. Elle's mentioned that there are only a handful left!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!