This Week *Mini*

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Again with that kit and those colors!! I know, I know, I must be looking like a broken record (is that even possible...) But I made yet another mini using the same papers from the now infamous Metropolitan kit.
It’s simple and straightforward, and as previously mentioned, going to help me out with Project 12!


The format is 4.5 x 5.75, the same size as a standard A2 envelope. Which was the launching point for the mini.
Since I’m working on Project 12, I want it to be as stress free as possible. I created this mini book to write just a line or two about each day. That way, when I’m doing my month in review layouts, I won’t be struggling for content and making it harder than it needs to be.


The envelopes are to capture all of the bits and pieces of everyday life that I might want to include in my layouts.
I took apart a lined composition books (of sorts) and added these to the journal for a place to easily jot down my daily goings-on.


The patterned paper pieces are for...well, I’m not really sure what really. But I’ll figure it out as I go. Right now they’re around for the pretty!

Already I’m excited to sum up my days in a line or two. Such a simple thing but entirely effective. It just makes me happy to see the few entries that I’ve already done.
xxbesos



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!