Dora the Explorer

Monday, July 18, 2011

Aaaand...I'm back sharing Scrap & Yap and England Mini album layouts!

This one was my favorite and made me fall in love with the Mind the Gap SC kit!

I picked these photos to play with, because I was (luckily) wearing an orange shirt. Which I think coordinates perfectly with the products in the kit.

This was my favorite page from the day. I just had fun punching and folding circles...

...and printing onto Fabrips!

Oh, and adding things straight onto my photo, including an Ali Edwards' timeline overlay. <3

And I couldn't waste the back of this gorgeous paper, so I created this quick and easy layout directly onto the back of the other. Old school!

I originally printed more journaling for the Dora page, but it just didn't look right on the layout. So I added it to the back and threw a photo and some goodies on for good measure.

Journaling Reads:

In this moment I am in my element, out in the world, traveling, exploring, wandering. I lave each and every minute.

It's worth all of the hassle, every backache and foot blister. Whether I'm with someone or by myself it doesn't even matter. I cannot quench my thirst for travel.

Cheers, bye!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!