Work Trip

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Saturday every body! Man, I have just not been on top of this whole blogging thing. I've had this layout done for over a week now but just haven't sat down to blog about it.

Oh well, I'm doing it now!

It's a layout =) Huzzah! Y'all know I've been missing working on those. So a couple of Sunday's ago, I churned out 3 pages. I used another Simple Scrapper sketch for inspiration. AND, I got more mileage out of this UK die cut file from my Bright Ideas (old Studio Calico class) files.
I'm a very lucky girl, in that my work sends me to places like the UK for business. This trip in particular was a whirlwind wheels up, bag always packed kind of week. I rarely slept in the hotel two nights in a row. I tried to instagram at least a photo or two in every city I was. 
For the page, I used a fabulous natural background paper from the new Studio Calico Color Theory paper pack (I bought 2!) I also added some contrast using a black and white striped paper for my die cut.
2 layouts shared, 1 more to go! I'll be back in a few to share that with you. In the meantime, I'm taking it easy this weekend. Putting away the old to do list and just planning to do what I want to do and now what I have (or should) do.

Here's to just living the life!

cheers & besos,

1 comment: