Mixed Media: Mostly Ladylike

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pink & purple party over here!! I went for it. Girl-ed it up as much as I could. I don't often do that. No idea why I don't. But I'm thinking I need to do it more often because this was just fun.
This, of course, is another page I made from the Studio Calico Mixed Media class. You can see the Neocolors in action here on the sides, they're the brightest pink you can see.
I'm so glad I opened up the Crate Paper Vellum die cut pack because this "Most Ladylike" one was perfect for this page. I amended it to say "Mostly Ladylike" but I loved that it had a blue ribbon feel to it. Very appropriate for a picture from the rodeo, no?
I added in bits of stitching here and there just to add some dimension to an otherwise fairly flat page.
With just a few lines of journaling and a date stamp, the page was complete.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!