End of my Twenties

Monday, June 30, 2014

I scrapbooked!! And I'm so excited to share a new page with y'all. You have no idea. I've missed scrapbooking and creative play, even blogging!

I wanted to play with the June Simple Scrappers sketches before the end of the month. This layout is based off of one. I loved all the hearts.
I've been wanting to do a "my favorites" page for awhile now. And knew I just wanted to use a cute picture of me. This photo of me and Mama at my cousin's wedding was the last one I took.

The theme of the page is my favorites at the end of my twenties. Just a few random things that I'm loving right now.
I ended up buying the Studio Calico Hello Hello scrapbook kit last month. It's the first scrapbook kit I've bought in awhile. I just loved the colors. It was fun to play with a kit for this page. Good prep for my new design team =)
 I used the SC Project Life stamps on this page. I waned more black and white elements on the page.
And that's all she wrote….about this page. I'm happy to be back guys! Can't wait to play & share more!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. How nice to express love for your mom! The red heart is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete