Summertime Happiness

Friday, August 22, 2014

I have another Island Paradise page to share! This was a just for fun one using what I had leftover from the kit. 

The theme is "happy". These photos just warm my heart. It had been too long since I had seen these cousins. I was so excited to get to spend some time with them…and that Christian caught a fish! 
I used one of this month's cut files and a lot of the Elle's Studio journaling tags. I also hand cut some lil fishies to add to the page.
This might just be my only summer themed page I make this year. This summer has just been…well not summery. I thought I would have more time to relax and unwind. And while I did get to take some time off of work, I was still really just in recovery mode from all of the work and personal life goings on.

This fall will be just as hectic! But I'm so excited for it to start! And to continue to share projects with you all :)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!