Today is Beautiful Layouts

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy February y'all! I hope everyone's January's were as productive as mine. I feel like I'm on fire (in a good way) and so excited to see what this month has in store.

One fantastic things about February is the Today is Beautiful Scrapbook Circle kit. Here are the layouts I created with it. I'll be blogging about the French Quarter page over on the Scrapbook Circle blog next week. And sharing a tiny Cameo tutorial on how I cut and backed the "hello" die cut on my Nana layout. That will be up later this month.




cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. It seems as if every time I come here, the first words out of my mouth are, "Wow, wow, wow!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you, you flatter me so :) As always, love your kind words!

      Delete