Looks at Me

Friday, April 10, 2015

…and here's another Simple Scrapper Creative Team page, using one of the latest sketches, which will be available in the April edition of Spark Magazine.
I used two photos of me and Matt. They were taken about 6 years apart. Both are phone photos taken in the reflection of my boyfriend's classes. I scrapped the first photo ages ago--blogged here in 2009.
I used the Studio Calico Odyssey kit for this page. I love how the bright colors pop against this white background. And I can't get enough of Kal Barteski's script. So this date stamp (all date stamps are my besties!) had to come home to me.
It's a fairly simple and straightforward page, but the slight tilt gives it some character. Loved that the sketch incorporated this!
cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!