Bullet Journal

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Oh man, I've fallen down a well. The planner/journal well. I just live there now. I have all kinds of fun binders and notebooks, expensive and inexpensive ones; large, small. I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. So I'm paring up multiple approaches all at the same time. 

I love using my Simple Scrapper 2016 planner for keeping all of my creative team and scrapbook assignments and lists straight.

But I'm using a bullet journal for everything else! I discovered this via Kara from Boho Berry. She shared her bullet journal. And I was so hooked! I went to Amazon, bought myself a dot Leuchtturm1917 and impatiently waited for it to arrive.
I'm sharing just a few of my pages below. Everything is pretty simple and easy going. I like that whatever page or tracking I need, I can just create it!

I'm using a few different stamp sets [KP Check it Off][KP Planners gonna Plan][Waffle Flower Calendar][Neat & Tangled Blog Planner][KP/Hero Arts Special Occassion Planner][SC Alyra Alpha] some wash tape and my trusty Pilot FriXion erasable pen. The ink bleeds a bit through the thin paper, but I'm not bothered by it. I think it looks like I'm using this journal! Which is the whole point =)
It's only been a few weeks with the system. But I'm loving it so far. This is the first planner that's been portable enough for me to throw in my bag. So it's super helpful when I'm out shopping or running errands.

If you're interested in seeing more of this, just lemme know! Also, search Bullet Journal (or BuJo) on Pintersest for more inspiration. There's also a great Facebook page that I'm getting a ton of inspiration from: Bullet Journal Junkies! And of course, I drool over Kara's pages and her Boho Berry instagram.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!