Christmas Markets

Friday, December 18, 2015

December means its Christmas market time in Europe! They are seriously some of the most magical places to wander and explore. Last year, I visited the one in Basel, Switzerland. 

I instagrammed the heck out of it! So when I was making the layout, I decided to keep my photos square. The design is based of a Simple Scrapper sketch (No. 258 for the members).

I love when a group of products so perfectly matches photos. For me, the Good Cheer kit from Scrapbook Circle + two shades of blue cardstock, just so perfectly encapsulated the vibe of the market.





I blogged about this over on the Scrapbook Circle blog last month. If you want to check it out there and take a look at the kit, click here.

This is honestly one of my most favorite Christmas pages ever! I just love how it all came together =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!