Never Bored

Friday, April 22, 2016

I've had this idea in my head for a bit now, and I'm so glad I got it into the scrapbook! This was the fourth page I made during the [InkieQuill] [ScrapStream] this past weekend. It's a super simple page using some of my newest stash: [Pink Paislee C'est la Vie 6x6 Paper Pad] [Pink Paislee C'est la Vie Washi Sheet with Foil Accents] [Pink Paislee C'est la Vie Printed Chipboard] [Illustrated Faith Created to Create kit]
I was inspired by Adele's art journaling, so I decided to use a stencil and some modeling paste just under where I knew the photos would go. It adds this great tone on tone texture and is just what this fairly flat and simple layout needed.
Pops of color, gold, enamel dots, patterned paper...check. check. check and check! All of my favorites in one super simple page.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!