Pinspiration

Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm jumping in on Studio Calico's Weekly Challenge this week. I've been meaning to do something with all of the lovely Craft Inspiration I've been collecting on Pinterest, this gave me the excuse.

I combined two images, the design from this one:

Source: (fred one litch)

and the sentiment/title from this one:

Source: (pinterest)

...to come up with this layout of Mama & me.

She sent me a silly card in the mail the other day. She's usually really good but it's been awhile since she's sent me a card. It made me smile :) I turned that bottom panel into a pocket for her note to slide into (forgot to take a picture!).

It was fun to create a layout from inspiration rather than another layout. I'll have to turn to my Pinterest more often, and put all of those pins to good use.

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration! Love what you came up with :)

    ReplyDelete