Thodes

Monday, April 23, 2012

Right now, under the title of this post, there is a squiggly red line under the word Thodes. Aptly so, because it isn't a word!

Hey dearies! I was posting fast and furious there for awhile. Now work has descended on me and so I'm stepping back for the next few weeks.

But I wanted to share this fun page I made using only stamps and sequins, my new favorite thing!
Have you ever played bananagrams? It's like scrabble but more cut throat? ;) Kim tried to play Thodes as a word. Yeah, it didn't work out for her. But the word just makes me smile :)

This layout is so so simple. Instagrams + Project Life stamps + Charcoal chalk ink + smattering of sequins! I love that it's simple. I'm so not even bothered by how the stamps didn't stamp perfectly on the textured cardstock.

Did you know my favorite color is yellow? I'd think you might after reading this blog for a bit. Love the pops of my fave color on this page!

Thanks yall for your patience with me and this blog. I will be posting again soon!

cheers & besos,

1 comment: