Hello Story Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Morning yall! I wanted to jump on quickly to share the last few pages I put together using prompts from the Hello Story class.
This first page is all about direction. I don't usually scrapbook my failures. So it was a different kind of approach for this page, which is all about how I couldn't pass the PMP exam. [Tear! ....sigh]

I've had to re-adjust and re-orient and now am on a slightly different career path than the one I had envisioned in my head. Which is fine, it just means I have to look at things from a new perspective which never hurts.

For the page, I used Ali's digital elements to clip the images down into arrows. The rest of the layout was done on an axis. I put down some washi and dug into my stash of arrows to finish off the page.

Math was the theme of another of Ali's prompts. Using some inspiration from the class, I came up with this white + black + dash of red color scheme and design. It's a hybrid page (I'm loving those lately!) with just bits of dimension--silver paint splatters and punched/pop-dotted + and = signs. I also did a bit of stamping with my roller stamps.

In an unlikely turn of events, I went to a business meeting and came away with a kitten. Well...maybe not quite like that but it wasn't very far off! Look me at all innocent and unknowing on a Saturday, then mama to fur baby on Monday. Life!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!