Start Fresh Workbook

Sunday, January 12, 2014

*Read about the 2015 edition here*
I'm almost done with the Start Fresh workshop Jennifer's putting on over at Simple Scrapper. This workbook has me sooooo excited! It's helping me get organized, it's forcing me to think through my goals & intentions for scrapbooking this year, and it's just so pretty to look at!

The binder and the dividers are Martha Stewart for Staples. I love the teal and knew the instant I saw these dividers, that I would incorporate in some way the Shanna Noel Printables that are available this month at Studio Calico. The colors were too perfect!
I'm still on my Simple Scrapper high. I'm so loving being a part of this community. 100% happy with my decision to join =)

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Going to check out those SC printables as I'm still setting my workbook up:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete