Lorelai Gilmore

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year all! I hope you had a lovely NYE. Mine was a quiet night with an absolutely amazing dinner. MT and I got all dressed up and ate ourselves into a coma. We took some great photos...that I haven't even uploaded to my computer yet. But I'll get to them eventually.

Meanwhile, I've been crafting up a storm but haven't been able to finish anything until today. My December album, yeah that's done. It's in the book! I'm in the process of editing all those photos for the blog. But in the meantime, I wanted to share a page I made today. I came up with this idea just yesterday. And I love how it came out!
If you don't know Gilmore Girls, then you don't know that Lorelai Gilmore is enamored with snow. We share this. Growing up in Texas, I haven't had much opportunity to see it. So anytime I do, it's a big deal. Matt snapped these photos of me when we were at his parents in Ohio last week.
That fabulous blue hat (got it for Christmas this year) really makes these photos pop! So blue is where I took this page. I pulled out blue and silver stuff and used paint, paper, glitter tape, glitter and a doily to back the Silhouette cut I created.

I'm fabulously happy with my first page of the year. It's really and came together so quickly. Just love it when that happens, don't you?

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!