Top 13 in 2013

Sunday, December 29, 2013

This, I have to say, is one of my favorite posts of the year. I love going back through my pages, looking back at all I've created and accomplished. (Here's a peak at 2010, 2011 & 2012 if you're interested.)

I learned a lot about my personal style this year. More so than I have any other year. 

I now know:
  • I like to scrap photos in a variety of sizes.
  • Texture and dimension are a few of my staples
  • Transparency is something I love to play with
  • Metallics add drama and glamour to everything
  • Can't scrap without my Silhouette
  • Or edit photos without the help of RadLab
  • Adding just a touch of black & white to any page adds instant graphic appeal (and continuity to my pages...)
Which for me is huge! I've been scrapbooking for 16 years now. It's taken me this long to find all this out about myself and my crafting. It's helping me create better pages. And more of the kind I love.

So without further adieu, here are my 13 most favorite creations from 2013. (Click each photo to see that page's blogpost)


If I don't get back here before, happy new year! See you in 2014 =)

cheers & besos,


1 comment:

  1. SO many of my favorite "whoa" moments of 2013 are right here in this post. Thanks for all of the inspiration this year! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete