Digi Products

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I'm a full time traditional scrapbooker and a part time hybrid scrapbooker. Did you know this? You might not have. But believe me, I'm a sucker for some good digi products. Designer Digitals is having one of their quarterly sales. It's usually when I stock up on goodies. Here's what I bought this go around:

I look for things I can't easily make myself OR templates that can't quickly be turned into paper pages. I love Ali's clean and simple projects. I love her handwriting! I can do this with my own handwriting, but it's sooo many extra steps ;) So I opt to use Ali's!

And I'm excited to jump into some hybrid scrapbooking with these fun circle templates. I signed up for (yet another) class at Studio Calico. It's Shanna Noel's (my favorite) Beyond the Basics hybrid scrapbooking class. The digi kit for this is worth the price of the class IMO. I love Shanna's stuff so much!

But back to the Designer Digitals quarterly sale and oh so fun products. Get 'em while they're hot!

cheers & besos,

1 comment:

  1. I never remember my digital files but I love those slanted templates. May need to add to my collection. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete