The Approach

Saturday, November 22, 2014

I approached the Scrapbook Circle Little Moments kit a bit differently than I have with others. I sat down with all of the stuff and flipped through it, seeing what inspired me and what I most definitely wanted to use. I looked at the challenges I was assigned and considered how I wanted to approach them. And then I started to sketch and make notes and just brainstormed.
Here's a look at my sketchbook and my ideas for this kit and my pages. I have to say, it was pretty close to what I sketched!
As I mentioned, this isn't how I typically approach a kit. But it worked so well I'm doing it again! I have the December kit sitting all pretty in its box. I need to spread it out all over the bed and see what magic I can make with it on this dreary day in Houston. Stay tuned!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!