365 Epic Days

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A new month means a new Scrapbook Circle kit! And since it's Scrapbook Circle's 9th anniversary, there's lots of fun and games coming up. Starting with an Instagram Round Robin. Lisa is giving away 5 kits and picking the winner from the comments on Instagram. Click here (from your phone) to visit Scrapbook Circle's instagram, where we start the game.

Here's the layout I shared on Instagram (follow me @jamieleija if you haven't already). It of course, features the adorable Mac. I used the Hello Sunshine Main kit and the Hello Love add on. The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe. I wish I had converted all of the photos to black and white, but oh well. It's done and I like it!




cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. I like the color photos! What a cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Ashely! The colors are my favorite part too!

      Delete