Decades Minibook

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Don't you just love it, when you have an idea in your head and you get so excited about it?! And then you actually sit down and do it. 

For me, the ideas come quick and fast. So many ideas and not enough time is my consistent problem. I get really excited about something and some times start (or not even start) and then I lose my momentum. I think this is why I'm so proud of this mini book. I made a whole friggin MINI BOOK on a Sunday!

I'm calling it the Decades mini book. It's all about me, my mom, my aunt and my cousin. Four ladies, all related, all roughly 10 years apart in age. We have 50, 40, 30 and 20's represented here. To any marketing overlords, if you're interested in product testing for a diverse age range of Hispanic women, we're your girls! ;)

I blogged about this mini over on the Scrapbook Circle blog. I even included a slideshow to show you how this came together, how I worked on it bit by bit and page by page.


cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!