Favorite Podcasts

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The latest Scrapbook Circle kit, Hello Hello, is available and I totally loved creating with it! The colors are just so good, you guys. Like soooo good! I love good black and whites paired with teals, yellows and grays. In true Jamie fashion, I pulled out all of the stuff in just those colors and here's what I came up with:
Tessa challenged me to create a layout with speech bubbles. I couldn't think of a better icon to use on a page about my favorite podcasts. Lately I'm loving Being Boss & Art for your Ear. And of course I love any podcast that let's me get in on the action. I'm looking at you Paperclipping Roundtable! The screenshot for PRT is from one of the episodes I was on.

The page design is based off of the SBC sketch from last month. I loved it so much but didn't get the chance to use it. So happy it made it work this month.
Head over to the Scrapbook Circle to see more ideas using the Hello Hello kit. Be sure to snap it up if you haven't already. The add-on this month is already sold out!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!