Best Gals

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hiya friends! Today I'm excited to share my latest Simple Scrapper page. This month our theme was all about personalities. It's been awhile since I've done a page about my bestie, so I thought now would be a perfect time to make a new page, featuring photos from this year.
Isn't she a cutie? We usually get confused for sisters. I guess I can see the resemblance. Both of us have that Asian look to our 100% hispanic features.
For this page, I used a big mix of products and a few papers from the Fancy Pants Office Suite 6x6 paper pad. LOVE that line! (See also At 30)
The page is based off of a Simple Scrapper sketch (No. 214 for all of the members). I love it whenever I'm able to incorporate journaling cards onto my pages. The & is from Studio Calico and the gold chevron is by Heidi Swapp.
For more info about this page and more layouts using sketches and story starters, check out the Simple Scrapper membership.

Jennifer just released the 2016 planner pages which I'm sooo excited about! I've printed them all out and have started assembling my book...which I'll blog more about later this month. It's probably worth noting that if you're a member you get the planner pages for free!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!