Sketch 205

Monday, June 21, 2010


I've got some sketchy goodness to share with you today! Above, is Sketch #205 from Scrapbook Challenges. Below, is the layout I created for this sketch and for the Scrap and Stamp Saturday challenge blog.



I've been hurting for new photos lately. So when we visited Urijah a few weekends ago, I had my camera ready to document it all! Plus, my little guy is always a welcome source of inspiration. Which is how I incorporated the challenge at S&S. He is always a source of inspiration and lately, the only "subject" I've actually been inspired to scrapbook!

I used a Heidi Grace stamp for the background, along with my Versamark Ink. I simply stamped and turned it a few times to create my one of a kind background. I highlighted the "You & Me" part of the stamp by outlining it with brown pen which really made it pop!

So yeah, be sure to stop by Scrapbook Challenges for some oh so fun challenges and sketches. And if you're in for a fun twist on a favorite child game, check out tomorrow's post for details on the challenge I'll be hosting next week! Happy Scrapping :)

xxbesos
j.leija

2 comments:

  1. I love that you stamped the background! The blue, creme and kraft is a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very innovative and fresh layout- love the stamped background and outlined sentiment. So nicely done, thanks for playing along at Scrap & Stamp!

    ReplyDelete