New Years Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This one is for you T$!! Hehehehe!!


This is my best friend Tara. I love her and miss her to death! (She lives in Austin.)

That is a signature Tara move. It can mean 1 of 2 things. She's either really happy, or really mad. It needed to be documented :)

I used Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love class as the basis for the page and streamed red, white and black butterflies across the page. It turned out to be one of Matt's favorite layouts. He says, because it's simple.

I like it too :)

This is a scraplift from the Studio Calico gallery, from the lovely simplytam.

The pink + metallics makes for a chic girly page. In my opinion at least.

You have to take the "pretty" picture before a big night out.

But honestly, the candid ones are my favorites.

xxbesos

1 comment: