Lawn Party Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lawn Party layouts!

Got two sweet munchkin pages done :)

I loved that sheet from Crate Paper, the one with all of the octagons. But the B side...it was yellow pinstripes! Had to use it for this fun page of my boyfriend playing with my nephew at the park.

Look at that sweet little guy with his tiny converse!

And I got to use that fun Girls Paperie pin and Cardstock stickers (that don't stick for poop! had to glue them on) from Jillibean Soup.

Now, the real reason I had to scrap this page is for the story from that day :)
The three of us were at the park.
Me, Matt and Urijah

And this little boy is playing near us.
He looks at me with my dark hair.
Looks at Urijah with his dark hair.
Looks at Matt with his blonde hair.
Points and goes, "He's not the dad!"

I loved that this kit is all bright pinks and greens. But then it also has some grays and creams to play with as well.

Yall know how I like to mix my neutrals. Especially gray with any color!

And I have to admit that I did cheat and added a ribbon that was not in the kit. But it went so well my blanket! There's no way I was going to not included it just to keep with the kit.

And using my American Crafts Slick Writer, I journaled directly on the photo.

That's 2 of 7 crop pages shared!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!