Fancy Pants

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hi, hello, how are ya?! 200+ posts later, I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. So thank you for stopping by =)

Sharing another of my Archivers crop pages! I used a lot of American Crafts for this one, most notably some Amy Tangerine.

And I have to clarify, these would be the American pants and not the British ones!!

Scraped a photo of me and my co-workers, at my (favorite!!) boss' leaving drinks. Have to love how well European men dress. And I love that I got to play with pinks and navy again, on this page full of boys (see also Co-Conspirators :)

I had such a fun team to work with, at my internship in London. And I like I said before, Lalji was my absolute favorite boss. I can't even begin to describe the personality that is Lalji. You'd have to meet him to know! It was a sad sad day when he left DB, but I'm so glad I got to work for him for as long as I did.

xxbesos


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!