Sketchbook Day 4 & 5

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sketchbook Day 4 & 5 coming your way! I've had these photos on hold for awhile now. I've just been so busy with work I haven't even had the chance to think about blogging. Happily, my scrapbooking didn't suffer the same fate. According to my little spreadsheet I completed 17 layouts! I think that might be a record for me :)

And nearly all of them were of this sweet little guy!
It's another Christmas page. But journaling is all about that little red chair he's sitting in. I got creative with it :)

Now, this next page I would consider a real accomplishment. A page about Urijah and his Papa, 2 manly men, done on a pink background! I really only managed it because my brother is wearing a pink dress shirt :)

I love these photos of their round head's next to each other. Urijah really looks so much like his Dad.

I used Nicole's paint edging technique and added some black to the edges of the photos for a bit more drama.

And I used bits and pieces from Studio Calico's State Fair line. I loved the red and blue against the pink background.

Urijah's year 1 scrapbook doesn't have as many photos whit his Papa. I'm so glad I got to include more in this one!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!