Merry Presents

Monday, May 16, 2011

It seems I'm always a day late and a $1 short for these challenges. This was a Sunday Sketch from Studio Calico a few weeks back.

But you know what, I'm not bothered. Prize or and most definitely no prize, I still have another page to add to my scrapbook! What's not to love about that :)

It's another Christmas one! And another for Urijah's album too boot. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm getting there!

I love these photos of my brother with his son. He was far more excited about the presents than the baby was. But such is life when they're still young.

I fully utilized circles for this one! Folding them, lining them up, and stamping some decorate ones to fill in some blank spots.

Oh the magic of Christmas! The lights, the festivities, the family all gleaming and bright!

xxbesos

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!