Sketchbook Day 6

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I went a bit out of order this go around and made the Title page close to last. I wasn't really planning to make a title page in actuality, but then Sketch Day 6 came around and I couldn't resist.
Just look at all those beautiful faces! I love how they look all in black and white.

I jazzed up the background paper with some dimensional jewels. It was an exclusive pattern that came in Studio Calico's Candy Shoppe kit and was my absolute favorite. So I knew it was going to be used on a special page. What's more special than this lil guy?

I also used the back side of the SKU strip as a mini banner by cutting the edges and folding it to make it 3 dimensional, backing it with pop dots and then adding the thickers.

A sweet, simple and straight forward title page and one of my absolute faves!

xxbesos


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!