Smile

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm officially in sharing mode. And totally killing the photos in my "To Scrap-Urijah" folder. I'll definitely be done with his 2 year old pages by the end of the month.

Oh man, I can't believe my little guy is already going to be 3 on Friday!

Here's another Shimelle Challenge + Urijah + Studio Calico kit page. I busted into Paper Moon. I've been hoarding all this time. Not even realizing that I'd been hoarding it because although its' box was hidden in plain sight, I didn't know it was in there!! For shame, I'll sheepishly admit it.
It was a lucky coincidence I found this kit, since I'd pulled these photos for a page about Urijah's smile! The Amy Tangerine tag was the perfect touch. I absolutely adore that it's done in orange thread!

This was for Shimelle's Scraplift Wilna Challenge aka No. 5. It was perfect for this already printed large photo. Loved her tone on tone punched elements and the rounded banner. I replaced it for circle photos of Urijah instead.

Journaling Reads: "U have the best one dimpled smile. It's at times sweet and others cheeky. Sometimes U have a mischievous look in your eyes. I love when you're just happy and your joy is written all over your face, but most especially in your smile."

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!