DUOMO Florence

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm back with another double page layout to share! This time it's 8 1/2 x 11 size. And although I did base this off of a Double Take prompt, it's so far from the original, I'm not sure that it counts! :)


I used the Venice Beach add-on from this month's So Cal kit. I don't usually ignore the colors in my photos so much (that blue!) but I think it worked out okay in the end.



Journaling Reads:
"We spent a sunny day in Italy, walking the streets of Florence. The Duomo was by far the most impressive sight in the city. It's gorgeous red bricked dome against the blue Italian sky was everything you could imagine. We soaked up the sun and enjoyed the scenery."



I really loved working with the neutrals in this kit & adding the pops of orange and blue. And I absolutely adore those Heidi Swapp travel pennants! They're beyond gorgeous in real life. I didn't even mind the glitter!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!