E&K Engaged

Sunday, June 3, 2012

And another two bite the dust! :) Lookie who got engaged, sweet Eric and lovely Kim. 


After a very romantic moonlight horse drawn carriage ride in Brackenridge, CO Eric proposed to Kim. She said yes and they sent us all this photo to share their exciting news. It was 1030 at night (so Kim)!!

I saved the photo and ran it through Instagram with a few different filters & printed it both 4x4 and 3x3.

While I was at Susie's this weekend. I put this together while she worked on one for baby Lauren's room. I played with shipping tags, envelopes, labels, fun mini bags & clothespins and of course some embellishments. It's something for their brand new to them home. 





I wish them both every happiness! Love you two :)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!