Cheers Card

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Greetings dearest blog readers! Apologies for the lack of posting this week. I've been busy tying up lose ends in preparation for my trip.

I'm off to Japan tomorrow! To see this girl, whom I haven't seen in 3.5 years. I can't believe it's been that long! To say I'm excited is an understatement. I'm completely stoked!

I'm staying with Sarah and her husband, in Zushi on the coast. So in preparation for being a house guest, I'm coming thank you card in tow. It is of course, London themed. Our favorite :)


I've not been neglecting my envelopes lately. Stamps, Huey splatters and washi usually do the trick.

I used my favorite Studio Calico background stamp, the street map of London to set the tone, cut out a heart and used washi tape to mimic a Union Jack.


...dipped the edges in Prima Fluid Edger to soften the black and white.


...and added a stamp and tape to the inside. It's all ready for me to write my note.

Alright then, I'm off to sleep. I have nearly 24 hours worth of travel to get through tomorrow. It's a pain, but will be worth it in the end!

I'll update when I can, I have a few more gifts to share in the next few weeks.
Sianara!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!