Mr & Mrs Card

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Konichiwa! And greetings from Japan :) I'm having a wonderful time, taking plenty of photos to scrapbook and am excited to be visiting Tokyo today.

But before I go, I wanted to extend a heartfelt congratulations the new Mr. & Mrs Bestic! They were married yesterday in Ohio. MT's in the wedding and since I'm in Japan, I didn't get to go. But I made them a card instead.

I went to town with Washi for this. First using the Ampersand mask from Studio Calico as a template, then tracing it and cutting it out. I placed washi on a diagonal and kept with a gold, silver, black theme. If you haven't purchased washi in gold and silver, you're missing it out. It's divine!


Couldn't neglect the inside of course, I printed my message out on vellum and washi taped it to the inside.

I love how it turned out! It's modern but elegant too I think. Perfect for this lovely couple.


Best wishes you two, for a lifetime of love & happiness!

cheers & besos,

1 comment: