Neon Heart Cards

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Do you neon? In case you hadn't noticed, neon is very in right now. From shoes, shirts to backpacks, neon is everywhere this year.

It's even made it's way into the scrapbooking world. I picked a few rolls of neon tape from Paper Source the other day. I also scooped up some of the new Hero Arts neon stamp pads. Both were incorporated into these cards.

I made this card (plus a few extras) for someone who needs to be reminded how fabulous she is! She's been going through some tough times recently. I hope my little card cheers her up :)



These are fairly small, 3x4 in and would probably make a good valentine come to think of it! I used 3 strips of tape, punched out a heart but only used the negative and layered a stamped sentiment over top. Viola!

I hope you're reminded today, of how fabulous you are! Happy Hump day everyone =)

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!