Big Al's Gals

Monday, September 3, 2012

I had fun scrapping this long weekend, finished all of my Japan photos and even got in a challenge or two. 

Sandra aka nachtschwinge suggested a Lift the Person Above you Challenge, over on the Studio Calico board. And I got to lift her!

I choose this layout from her gallery as inspiration for the photos taken from last year's work Christmas party.


Moustaches were the hit of the party and us girls had fun getting in on the Movember movement. And, I had fun including them on this page.

I picked what looks like the most random smattering of papers and tape, but all of the colors are actually in the photos. And I lucked out finding this wood grain that looks like the boards of a bowling alley floor.


Thanks Sandra for challenging us this weekend!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!