Tokyo Takeout

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Japan! It's done. In the can. All scrapbooked and in my album complete. But it's going to take me a bit to share the rest of the pages. 

I'm a planner you see. I devised a whole blog plan for September. Introducing a few new series posts, issuing challenges, hosting a blog hop later this month, and launching a bit of a venture in a few weeks time. All of which be leading up to my 400th post!

Be sure to keep checking back for all the fun and surprises I have in store for my little corner of the interweb.

Now on to the pages!

I made a quick 8 1/2 x 11 page featuring all of my snapshots from Asakusa, a traditional pagoda in Tokyo. I tried to find the best configuration to include all of these shots on one page, and lining them down one side of the layout was the best way to go. Matt pointed out that it was vaguely reminiscent of the eaves from the pagoda. Which of course I totally meant to do ;)


Don't adjust your screen folks, the photos are really that blue! It was a blue and starry night, that night in Tokyo. And hanging out on the blue deck of the Tokyo Tower only added to it.

I made this page with Studio Calico's Hey Day. I snapped up the whole collection very cheaply from Stop and Scrap a few weeks back. I liked how blue the photos looked, contrasted with the yellow. It's a little out there but I'm ok with that.

Happy Saturday folks!! 

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!