Felipa & Enoch

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Grandparents have the best names. Or at least mine do! I love how different they are, how they aren't current or trendy. On my mom's side, her dad is Enoch and her mama is Felipa, neither traditional and both interesting. I wanted to make sure to document them on this page. 
I also just really wanted to document these photos! Like I mentioned in the journaling, this may be the only photo I have with both of them.

Another non-traditional thing about my grandparents? They got divorced in the 70's when my mom was still a little girl. Way back before all of the crazy divorce statistics ramped up. Absolutely no bragging on that fact, just some sharing. And some context as to why this is such an epic photo of the 3 of us.
I also thinks its funny how tiny they are and how huge I look next to them. I'm wearing heels here. But even without them I'm still taller than my wee grandpa. (I get my height from my Dad's side of the family)
Diana blogged about the page design, which is a lift from a Scrapbook Circle subber. You can read more about it on the Scrapbook Circle blog.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!