Travel

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Hiya! Oh man these last few weeks have been so hectic and crazy. DC then Palm Springs and now I'm getting ready to leave for the UK for a week. I love traveling! I do. But damn it if it doesn't become tiring. And I ate some bad scallops in Palm Springs so I have that fun twist on this upcoming 9 hour flight! I'll survive, not to worry. 

But it has also meant that I've been really bad about updating here! I so sorry. Here's a page I made using last month's Scrapbook Circle kit. I wrote a post about it over on the blog. I shared a quick and simple technique that will add subtle texture and dimension to your pages.


I'm scheduling a few posts for when I'm gone, so this place won't be filled with tumbleweeds. Thanks y'all for stopping by!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!