Movie Night

Sunday, December 28, 2014

I started a new tradition this year. You know, just on a whim as I was heading to Target (WARNING: never a good time to start a new tradition that requires purchasing things. You'll never stop!!)
I used a Simple Scrapper sketch from the No. 11 issue of Spark Magazine, as well as prompt from the No. 13 issue that will be out at the beginning of the month! Thanks to it, this page came together so quickly and simply (ha!).


I even managed to include ephemera on the page. The bottle cap in the middle is from the beer I bought for MT. Shiner has the best Christmas packaging.
I hope you each had a wonderful December. This time of the year is my absolute favorite. I'm sad to see it end but so excited for a new beginning. The New Year might be my second favorite "holiday".  I love the planning and the fresh start, but more on that later.

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!