Here's the Story Layouts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hiya! I'm share my latest Scrapbook Circle kit layouts. The papers in this month's Here's the Story kit were so good y'all. Soo good! I'm in love with Pinkfresh Studio designs and the kit was my first introduction to them.
I ended up creating with all black and white photos. I didn't really set out to do that, it just kind of happened. But I think unconsciously this is my way of getting to play with great bright bold colors and not worry about them clashing with my photos. It also makes them feel more graphic and I like that.
I did a few photo strip layouts and punched my pics into circles. I also made sure to use a 4x6 photo, just to go a more traditional route.

This month's printable and cut file exclusives were fun to play with. I loved the cross…is that what it is? Not sure but I'll go with it. The exclusive plastic "hello" was also the focal point of one of my pages. I'm adoring the awesome dimension and texture it adds!
I've been saving these photo booth strips from last year's trip to Portland. I was waiting for an awesome statement paper to come along that would inspire me to scrap them. This sheet totally fit the bill! I didn't have to do much to dress it up. I used two of the printable tags and a scrap of patterned paper, plus an enamel word from Pinkfresh Studio to finish it off. I'm so excited to add this to my Pacific Northwest album!
Look for the Perfectly Imperfect and Hello Old Buddy Old Pal on the Scrapbook Circle blog this month. Also check out the kit if you haven't already. It's chalk full of goodness!

cheers & besos,

2 comments:

  1. Your lo's are so creative. I really love the hello old buddy old pal and pinned it from the sc gallery. TFS, you are truly inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shere, thank you so much for your sweet comment! You totally made my day with your kind words :)

      Delete