Saturdays at No. 1152

Monday, March 16, 2015

I had such an awesome weekend doing absolutely nothing. I needed it after this crazy busy work schedule (that's not letting up until mid-May). I'll suffer through it, as long as I get some downtime over the weekend. Just a teeny bit of time to sit at home, not go anywhere unless I want to, scrapbook, binge watch Netflix, and of course, share all of my projects with you all.
Here's a page I made using a sketch from the March 2015 Simple Scrapper batch.
I loved this month's Spark Mag color scheme so much, I used not only the sketch but the color combo as well. It's one I've never used before and it's making me so excited about this page.

Black and white + gray + purple + yellow made these ordinary every day photos really pop.
For Christmas, my Mama bought me an Instax printer. Now I rarely use my actual Instax camera. Printing is just so easy to do! And I love that I can tweak and edit photos before sending them to this super handy and portable printer.
These alpha stamps are from Studio Calico. I love that you can make the vowels a bit fancier by stamping again with the polka dot.

I also used a set from a Kelly Purkey kit that's a few months old. You can buy the digital versions of it from Christine Herrin (the designer) here.

I'm off to start my work week. It's Day 3 of being someone's boss. I'm nervous but excited! I'm figuring it out as I go!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!