My Friend James

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've been digging into my China pics lately. Just scrapping a few here in there with no particular rhyme or reason.

These had me inspired the other day.
Mainly because in just a little over a month, I get to go visit this guy and several other of my old London roomies!!

I could not be more excited :)
So in honor of my upcoming trip, I thought I'd scrap these photos.

This is so quintessentially James. He's clever & quiet, well spoken, the smartest person I know. And above all else, fun!

And able to have a good time.
And make us all laugh.
And deliver perfectly a funny photo.

As to the page, I stamped a Studio Calico background stamp and embossed with white powder. Then just dug into my brad collection for brown, blue and orange brads. I thought the colors would go well with these photos, pulling the blues from his clothes and the orange from the background in the one (btw, check out the clearly confused Chinese guy in the background ^).

I also used a stamp set from Kelly Panacci (go buy it, seriously!) to embellish and a few bits of AC Amy Tangerine tape!

Again, I can't stress how excited I am to see him and my sweets Becky and Tom! It's D.C. or bust for me, come November 18 =)

xxbesos

1 comment: