Housekeeping

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I have a winner for you all today!

This winner gets their choice of a Kelly Purkey Sketchbook/Sketchpad pdf class as well as a small prize pack of goodies I brought back from London & Lisbon.

There's some great graphic postcards, little notebooks, a few clothespins (or pegs as the Brits call them) and a cute stamp that I picked up here at home.

Without further adieu, the winner of the RAK is....


Congrats Cheryl!! E-mailing you now =)

A couple of other things I wanted to share with yall:

Scrapbook Challenges has a Paper to Digi challenge going on this month. I discovered it when I got back from my trip the other day. The ladies are using my layouts as inspiration for their digital designs. I was so flattered to have been picked as inspiration and so excited to see their pages! Be sure to check it out and to play along if you're a digital scrapper :)

Also, stumbled across the freebies section at Persnickety Prints. They have some great digital templates, tons of free papers and even some elements. I'd check them out if you were looking for a template to put multiple instagram shots on a single canvas.


Through the 22nd, they have a sale on their 8x8 photos. Each is $.79 instead of their usual $.99 (check out their blog for more details). If you were to put 9 instagram shots on 1 8x8 page, the photos would work out to $.08 a print! You'd have to do a bit of cutting, but I'm all for that kind of deal. They also have 2 12x12 templates.

Just wanted to share my sweet find!

cheers & besos,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!