Sketch 215

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm back with another Monday sketch a la Scrapbook Challenges. It was perfect for the series of photos that I took a few weeks back.

Supplies: Patterned Paper-Basic Grey, Letter Stickers-American Crafts, Ribbon-Making Memories, Clock-Heidi Swapp, Button-Basic Grey, Epoxy Sticker-Making Memories, Other-Binder Clip, White Gel Pen

This is the first time I've ever used a blog post as the basis for a scrapbook page. Probably because, I usually only blog about what I scrap! But I just had to share these photos, they were too vital to my life's "story". Which essentially is what I've been scrapbooking all along.

It only recently occurred to me that it could be considered odd that as a single childless lady, I scrapbook. But it makes perfect sense to me. Whether or not I have children to pass these along to one day doesn't matter. I have them right now, for me!

xxbesos
j.leija

1 comment:

  1. love it!! Love the colours and i love what you did with the photos!!!

    ps. picked up the package this morning :) got stung by customs (grrr tax!!) :) :) thank you very much - love hte blueberry hill stuff!! x

    ReplyDelete