Uh, oh! Spaghetti-os!

Monday, August 2, 2010


Just a quick post to share my latest page. A few weeks back, Urijah's mama sent us these photos of him feeding himself spaghetti! He got it everywhere but was happy as a clam! Just look at that little smile :)

I used this weeks Sketchy Thursday sketch and a CHA Challenge prompt from 2Ps, the try something new one, to create this layout. It's very simple and only uses minimal supplies, Kraft cardstock, letter stickers (as masks) and my Maya Mist. The try something new part was my little frame there. I painted some dried spaghetti with orange paint and used it as a border. Subtle but effective.

Thanks for stopping by!

xxbesos
j.leija

5 comments:

  1. So cute, I have a LO with the same title and type of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the mist mimics the mess on his face :) Great idea with the pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooooooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the misting!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete